Subtle Asian Cooking Giveaway
Subtle Asian Cooking review:
Enter your E-mail adress for a chance to win a Kiritsuke! (=10 entries)
Japanese precision, western robustness.
The best of both worlds.
- Japanese steel as sharp as a razor sharp
- Perfectly balanced for comfort
- Rust resistant
- Ultra durable, lifetime warranty
- Blade guard included
- HAND-MADE KNIFE: Made with sturdy materials and Japanese craftsmanship to withstand heavy use, our professional knife offers unparalleled strength and longevity.
- UPPER BLADE: Japanese 440C high carbon steel, ultra sharp and hammered, offers clean, precise cuts; no splintering and harder than Damascus steel knife.
- EASY HANDLING: The elegant and sturdy pakka wood handle allows a secure grip and a long life; the perfect weight distribution ensures a stable and comfortable grip.
- ALL PURPOSE: Versatile stainless steel knife with high carbon content for activities and daily use; ideal for meat, vegetables or fruit and perfect all-round slicing knife.
- HYGIENIC AND SAFE: Corrosion resistant 17% chrome steel and water resistant handle to avoid splinters and bacteria; hygienic and safe for food.
- REDISCOVER COOKING: Slicing, cutting rock, dicing, julienne, brunoise... Excellent food starts with a precise cut. The 15 degree sharp edge ensures that delicate ingredients are never dented and that their freshness is always maintained.
- LASTING PERFORMANCE: 440C has more than 2 times more carbon content than other higher grade steels. The blade, heat treated with HRC 59 hardness, keeps its edge as sharp as a razor cut after cutting.
- ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED: The perfect weight distribution and hand-polished pakka wood handle are designed to allow you to effortlessly cut the most difficult foods without compromising comfort.
Basically fruit ninja!
Knife experts at the service of gastronomy experts.
– Robert Fontana, Executive Chef, Pacific Club Hong Kong
1. Heavy duty
2. Sexy design
3. Safe & trustworthy
– Davide Borin, Fabio Busalacchi, Andrea Viglione, Executive Chef, Pici Group
Powerful knife, very comfortable and precise. I always have it next to me.
– Thibaut Gamba, Michelin Star chef at La Table (5-star hotel Clarance), Lille, France
The handle looks great in my hand, it is well balanced and I like the hammered design on the blade. Excellent craftsmanship.
– Philippe Colinet, Twice Michelin Star chef at L’Olivier (5-star hotel La Bastide), Saint-Tropez, France